quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011


Put the verb in brackets into Past Simple or Past Perfect. (did or had done)
Example: I got up late because I (forget) _____ to set my alarm clock. (key = had forgotten



1. After she (finish_____________ breakfast she left the house.
2. Before he came to Warsaw he (live)____________  in Prague.
3.   He (spend)____________ three years in Tahiti when he was a child.
4.   He started to read the newspaper he (buy) __________ an hour earlier.
5.   He told me he (never be)______________ to Australia before.
6.   He told me he (never see) _____________ anything like that.
7.   I (write) ______________ a long letter to my mother yesterday.
8.   I couldn't get in because I (lose) _____________my keys.
9.   I felt really stupid because I (make) ____________a lot of mistakes.
10.   I paid for the window because my son (break) ______________.
11.   I told him I didn't know who (steal) ______________his pen.
12.   I told him twice that I (not know) ______________him.
13.   I was feeling very thirsty because I (drink) ____________ too much alcohol the night before.
14.   I was frightened because the police (come) ____________ for my sister.
15.   I was hungry because I (not eat) _________________since breakfast.
16.   The doctor examined her leg and (find) _____________that she had broken it.
17.   The movie (start already)________________ when we arrived to the cinema.
18.   When I looked at the lorry I could see that somebody (drive)_______________ into the back of it.
19.   When I saw her I knew we (never meet) ______________ before.
20.   When she (hear)_______________ the noise she turned to see what it was.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário